D’Acquasparta informs its Users are protected by Article 7 of the Italian Law n. 196/2003. Users can reserve the right to request the following information from D’Acquasparta:
· the confirmation of the existence of personal data relative to the User
· the clear communication of the data together with their source
· the motives and the finality of their use
The request for the above information can be renewed with an interval of ninety days, except for the existence of justified motivations; the cancellation, the modification in anonymous format of all of the data in case of violation of laws, together with the data which is not used for the aims for which they were collected.
Any comments, questions or requests relating to the use of personal data by D’Acquasparta can be addressed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The disclosure of personal information to the D’Acquasparta when required in the various cases in which data is collected on this website, is necessary for the purposes as stated in the disclosure. If the required information is not provided in full it will not be possible to continue with the online request and D’Acquasparta will be unable to fulfil the request.
The disclosure of other data to the D’Acquasparta in addition to the mandatory data is optional and shall have no effect on the principal purpose for which the personal data is collected.
Data subject rights
Data subjects may ask D’Acquasparta, at any time, to confirm, in a clear and understandable manner, whether or not their data has been entered in the company’s database. Data subjects may also request that D’Acquasparta confirm the source from which their personal data was obtained, the processing purposes and methods thereof and the criteria adopted in using the electronic data processing equipment; data subjects may also object, in full or in part and for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data.
D’Acquasparta can also be asked to do the following:
In order to arrange for names and personal data to be deleted from D’Acquasparta database, data subjects should send an e-mail message to the email@example.com email address.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by notifying us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data disclosed to us can be processed by D’Acquasparta either manually or with the aid of electronic equipment, for the following purposes:
In processing personal data which may identify you, whether directly or indirectly, D’Acquasparta’s objective is to adhere to the ‘strictly necessary’ principle. D’Acquasparta has therefore set up this website in such a way as to reduce the use of personal data to a minimum: personal data is not therefore processed when the purpose of a specific activity can be fulfilled using anonymous data.
D’Acquasparta may only use personal data for the purposes of issuing advertising materials for its products and services where it has obtained the user’s prior and explicit consent.
The “D’ACQUSPARTA Customer” database is the exclusive property of D’Acquasparta.
D’Acquasparta declares that is shall not resell, grant a license for or disclose the names, addresses, e-mail addresses or other personal information of the data subjects to entities other than D’Acquasparta, with the exception of those cases for which such disclosure is mandatory by law or should become necessary for the purposes of the law, for which data subject consent is not required; in such cases, personal data may be accessed by third parties who will autonomously and exclusively process the data for the aforementioned purposes.
D’Acquasparta works for online sales only with the following third parties:
Shipment of merche: DHL International Courier
Online payment: BANCO BPM - CARTA SI and PAY PAL.
Customer data will be disclosed only to DHL Courier for delivery of the package and can not be used correctly by DHL Courier for other purposes.
D’Acquasparta undertakes to adopt all such measures as reasonably possible to protect personal information.
D’Acquasparta invites you to check that the computer you are using is equipped with adequate software to protect the transmission of both incoming and outgoing data (such as up-to-data anti-virus software for example).
This notice is given by EDOARDO & LORENZO S.R.L. in relation to the “D’ACQUASPARTA www. dacquasparta.it web site store. dacquasparta.it , which is D’ACQUASPARTA ‘s e-commerce website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that a website sends to the device (i.e. computer, mobile device, smartphone or tablet) of the users who have visited it. Cookies will be stored in such device before being re-sent to the website when the user visits it again.
Types of cookies
Cookies may be categorised:
- Based on the subject who installs them, depending on whether the latter also manages the website that is being visited (so-called "first-party cookies") or another subject does it (so-called "third-party cookies")
- According to the purpose served by each cookie: some cookies allow better browsing, memorising some of the users’ choices, such as the language they use (so called "technical cookies"). Other cookies allow the users’ browsing choices to be tracked, in order to send advertising material and/or offer services, which are in line with the users' preferences (so-called "profiling cookies").
Which cookies do we use / How to express consent
Our websites make use of first-party technical cookies, which do not require the user's authorisation in order to be installed, and third-party profiling cookies, which, instead, require the users' authorisation to be used.
EDOARDO & LORENZO S.R.L. are data controllers solely for those first-party cookies' installed on their respective websites.
- Internet Explorer
or by using the opt-out support systems provided at www.youronlinechoices.com (limited to those services listed in such platform, which means, at present, advertising profiling services) or at Ghostery. Moreover, by accessing your browser settings, as indicated above, you will be able to delete cookies already installed on your computer.
Used by first parties to improve the website browsing experience, guarantee a stable session and login process and remember cart items for the duration of the whole session for the selected country. Cookies are also used to store information about user interaction with certain elements of the page, such as banners and pop-ups. This website also installs a cookie for a period not exceeding 12 months with the purpose of tracking user consent to cookies and avoid asking for the user’s authorization multiple times.
Cookies for web statistics and analytics
Cookies used by third parties, often in an anonymous form, for statistical purposes. These kind of cookies collect data about website usage in order to help us improve the browsing and shopping experience for our customers. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Collected data include but is not limited to the following examples:
- number of visitors to the site, pages visited and browsing history;
- performance indicators of acquisition campaigns based on different traffic sources;
- details on viewed and purchased products ;
Cookies for costumer profiling and retargeting
Aimed at proposing tailored advertising to users showing interest in a website by internet browsing history and past visits to the specific website.
Collected data may include demographic data and/or browsing history, products viewed, purchases resulting from advertising campaigns. They are used for purposes such as:
- determine the number of users who has finalized a purchase after clicking on an advertisement;
- display, also on other websites, advertisement in line with the user demographic profile or based on the user’s specific interests and concerning for example advertisements about products previously viewed on the website or on the store;
- provide information needed for reporting purposes on advertising campaigns;
- avoid repetitions in displaying advertisement which has already been submitted to the user or not in line with their browsing history.
Information provided by EDOARDO & LORENZO S.R.L. pursuant to Article 13 of the Italian Data Protection Code
The independent data controller for the data collected through the first-party cookies installed by www. dacquasparta.it and store. dacquasparta.it . EDOARDO & LORENZO S.R.L. - C.F.P.Iva FI 04858390489 - Isc.Reg.Soc. N.53298 Trib.FI - M.N. FI043658 - CCIAA FI41564 owner of the trademark “D’ACQUASPARTA”, Via llio Barontini n.5/3-50018-Firenze – ITALIA.
The data controllers specify, each for its respective website, that:
- The data is collected solely for the purposes and for the term indicated in the table set above and is processed electronically;
- The use of these ("technical") cookies does not require prior consent since it is necessary for enabling users to browse through the websites and allows the websites to properly function. If the technical cookies are removed through browser settings, browsing through the websites might not be possible, in whole or in part;
- The collected data may be disclosed to third parties - for purposes connected with those described above - which act on behalf of the data controllers, in the capacity of data processors or persons tasked with the processing;
- As described in greater detail on the Personal Data Processing Notice that can be accessed by clicking on the "Data Protection" link located in the footers of each website page, users may exercise the rights provided for under Article 7 of the Italian Data Protection Code (which include the updating, correction, addition or deletion of personal data processed in violation of the law) by writing an email to the following addresses (depending on which site is involved):
• EDOARDO & LORENZO S.R.L all'indirizzo email@example.com o firstname.lastname@example.org